the following grant opportunities are made available through Communities Foundation of Oklahoma:
Oklahoma Initiative Fund
- Since 2004, the Oklahoma Initiative Fund (O.I.F.) has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars through grants to organizations focused on improving the quality of life in communities - large and small - across our state.
- Details for the next round of O.I.F. funding will be posted here when they are available (likely in spring 2017).
Chickasha Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exmpt entites in Chickasha, Oklahoma.
Norman Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities in Norman, Oklahoma.
Fleeta Greenwood Foundation
- The Fleeta Greenwood Foundation was created to honor its namesake, who for many years, gave of her time and talents to assist those with intellectual disabilities in her hometown of Shawnee, Oklahoma. Today, the Fleeta Greenwood Foundation awards grants once each calendar year to tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who carry on this important work.
- Applications are currently being accepted from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities, public schools, and churches in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who offer programs as described above. Click the blue button near the top of this section to enter our online grant application system. The deadline to apply is 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
Donor Advised Funds
- Our Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) do not currently accept unsolicited grant requests. Instead, our team of professionals works closely with DAF advisors to identify specific interests and conduct necessary due diligence before grant decisions are finalized. We are eager to share brief updates of charitable work through our Oklahoma Stories blog. If your nonprofit organization would like to be included in future blog posts, please send your mission statement, a photo or video link, and a compelling paragraph about your organization's accomplishments to Randy K. Macon, Executive Director, via email.