We are currently accepting applications for the following opportunities:
Chickasha Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities in Chickasha, Oklahoma. The deadline to submit your Letter of Inquiry was July 7, 2017. Those organizations having received an invitation to progress to Stage 2 have until 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, August 31, 2017 to submit the next phase of the application.
Tahlequah Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Learn more by visiting www.cfok.org/tahlequahRFP before starting the application process. This application will close at 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, September 29, 2017
Donor Advised Funds
- Our Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) do not currently accept unsolicited grant requests. Instead, our team of professionals works closely with DAF advisors to identify specific interests and conduct necessary due diligence before grant decisions are finalized. We are eager to share brief updates of charitable work through our Oklahoma Stories blog. If your nonprofit organization would like to be included in future blog posts, please send your mission statement, a photo or video link, and a compelling paragraph about your organization's accomplishments to Randy K. Macon, Executive Director, via email.
The following opportunities have closed but may reopen in the future:
Blue Support Fund for Rural Oklahoma
- Accepting applications from rural Oklahoma Police Departments and Sheriff's Offices for up to $10,000 worth of protective, concealable body armor. Learn more by visiting www.cfok.org/blue before starting the application process. This application closed at 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, July 31, 2017
Fleeta Greenwood Foundation
- The Fleeta Greenwood Foundation was created to honor its namesake, who for many years, gave of her time and talents to assist those with intellectual disabilities in her hometown of Shawnee, Oklahoma. Today, the Fleeta Greenwood Foundation awards grants once each calendar year to tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who carry on this important work.
- Applications will reopen in January 2018 for eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities, public schools, and churches in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who offer programs as described above.