the following grant opportunities are made available through Communities Foundation of Oklahoma:
Blue Support Fund for Rural Oklahoma
- Accepting applications from rural Oklahoma Police Departments and Sheriff's Offices for up to $10,000 worth of protective, concealable body armor. Learn more by visiting www.cfok.org/blue before starting the application process.
Chickasha Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities in Chickasha, Oklahoma.
Tahlequah Community Foundation
- Accepting applications from eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Fleeta Greenwood Foundation
- The Fleeta Greenwood Foundation was created to honor its namesake, who for many years, gave of her time and talents to assist those with intellectual disabilities in her hometown of Shawnee, Oklahoma. Today, the Fleeta Greenwood Foundation awards grants once each calendar year to tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who carry on this important work.
- Applications will reopen in January 2018 for eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entities, public schools, and churches in Shawnee, Oklahoma, who offer programs as described above. Click the blue button near the top of this section to enter our online grant application system.
Donor Advised Funds
- Our Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) do not currently accept unsolicited grant requests. Instead, our team of professionals works closely with DAF advisors to identify specific interests and conduct necessary due diligence before grant decisions are finalized. We are eager to share brief updates of charitable work through our Oklahoma Stories blog. If your nonprofit organization would like to be included in future blog posts, please send your mission statement, a photo or video link, and a compelling paragraph about your organization's accomplishments to Randy K. Macon, Executive Director, via email.