At Communities Foundation of Oklahoma we are proud to work with hundreds of donors to assist students in their pursuit of higher education. The following directory provides information about our current scholarships.
CFO is pleased to work with over 100 different scholarship funds created by donors across Oklahoma. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please review the directory below to determine which opportunities you qualify for; keep in mind that you might be eligible for multiple scholarship programs. Make a note of each scholarship name and then return here to enter the online application system by clicking the blue button below.
click here to access our online scholarship application system
• Graduating seniors of any Oklahoma High School or student of any Oklahoma Higher Education Institution
• Recipients must exhibit financial need, strong moral character, high academic achievement and promise of service to community, state and country
• Must provide an official high school transcript
• Must provide an estimate of yearly family income and household size
• Must not receive any federal financial aid
P.O. Box 21210, Oklahoma City, OK 73156 (405) 488-1450 Email us
Give Now Enews Signup
Privacy Site Map